Pipe Lagging – Product Specifications:
- Operating temperature is -40 to 220 degrees Fahrenheit
- Pipe Blokker is available in 54 inch by 30 foot rolls
- The composite incorporates a 1 inch quilted fiberglass decoupler which allows for a one-step installation process
Features / Benefits
- Environmentally Safe – Lead and asbestos free
- No Down Time – Can be installed during normal equipment operations (no shut-downs required).
- Durable – Tear and puncture resistance. Offers oils and chemical resistance. Will not rot, shrink or cause metal corrosion
- Fire Safe – Meets Class 1 when properly installed. Low smoke and flame spread.
- Easy Installation – using bands, matching lag tape or mechanical fasteners
- Cleanable – Steam cleanable
- Moisture Resistant
- Designed with fiberglass custom-sewn into reinforced Mass Loaded Vinyl substrate
Ideal Acoustical Treatment For:
- Process Piping
- Duct Work
- Heat Exchangers
- Mixing Boxes
- Material Transfer Lines
- Petro-Chemical & Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Gas Utility Pressure Reducing Stations
To read about a case study where we used Pipe Blokker, click here.