- High-end absorption, with exceptional acoustic properties. Acoustical panels or Ceiling Clouds are critical for good speech intelligibility in restaurants, open offices and gymnasiums and spaces to limit echo and reverberation.
- Mix and match to fit your needs. Various colors and sizes to choose from.
- Fiberglass core is durable. Edge is chemically hardened to provide additional edge protection and a clean, finished look. Product is guaranteed for 1 year, but designed to last 10+.
- Attach in any number of ways, including impaling clips, mechanical z clips and more.
- Rated for commercial, industrial, and residential applications.
- Thickness: 1″ or 2″
- Tolerance: +/- 1/4 inch
- Core: 6 – 7 lb. Acoustical Fiberglass
- Covering: Acoustic Fabric
- Edge Profile: Square
- Mounting: Ceilings
- Flammability: Class A – Does not exceed 25 Flame Spread, 50 Smoke Developed when tested in accordance with ASTM E84, UL 723 and NFPA 255.
- Indoor Air Quality: Certified as a low emitting product by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute GREENGUARD Certification Program and the more stringent GREENGUARD Children standard.
Installation Time: ~1 Day
Ideal Sound Absorbing For:
- Large Workspaces
For any application where noise and reverberation (echo) is an issue, hanging our acoustical Cloud Panels on the ceilings can transform the space with effective sound absorption. Generally in an untreated room sound waves will continually bounce off walls, ceilings, floors and other hard surfaces until they eventually dissipate. The larger the room the longer it takes for the sound waves to lose strength and die down. The absorptive material inside our Cloud Panels instantly contains the sound waves and prevents them from continuing to travel throughout the room.
To read about a case study where we used Ceiling Clouds, click here.