- Acoustic Properties: High-end absorption, with exceptional acoustic properties. Critical for good speech intelligibility in restaurants, theaters, and other large-volume spaces. Limits echo and reverberation.
- Design Options: Mix and Match whichever
- Durability: Fiberglass core is durable, guaranteed for 1 year, but designed to last 10.
- Installation Options: Attach in any number of ways, including tackable, Velcro, and more.
- Flammability Rating: Rated for commercial, industrial, and residential applications.
- NRC from 0.8 to 1.0 (depending on thickness needed)
- Thickness: 1 inch or 2 inches
- Tolerance: +/- ¼ inch
- Core: 6 lb. Acoustical Fiberglass
- Covering: Acoustic Fabric
- Flammability Class A – Does not exceed 25 Flame Spread, 50 Smoke Developed when tested in accordance with ASTM E84, UL 723 and NFPA 255.
- Indoor Air Quality: Certified as a low emitting product by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute to both the GREENGUARD Certification Program and the more stringent GREENGUARD Children and Schools standard
Installation Time: <15 minutes
Ideal Sound Absorbing For:
- Theaters and Auditoriums
- Large, Open Spaces with Reverberation or Echo
Wall Panels are the optimal way to absorb ambient sound in your home or office. Designed to make it easier to communicate in noisy environments. Eliminate unwanted background noise today.
Acoustic Panels: For any application where noise and reverberation (echo) is an issue, hanging our Acoustic Panels on the walls or ceilings can transform the space with effective sound absorption. Generally in an untreated room sound waves will continually bounce off walls, ceilings, floors and other hard surfaces until they eventually dissipate. The larger the room the longer it takes for the sound waves to loose strength and die down. The absorptive material inside our Acoustic Panels instantly contains the sound waves and prevents them from continuing to travel throughout the room.
Our Acoustic Panels are most effective at remedying an acoustic problem within a single room, perfect for classrooms, offices, worship centers, hotel lobbies, home theaters or recording studios.
We offer fabric wrap finishes or custom art Acoustic Panels with limitless design potential. All are handmade in the USA and constructed with recycled materials.
To read about a case study where we used Acoustic Panels, click here.