The AcoustiStep product is a crumbled rubber and cork soundproofing underlayment, available in thicknesses from 2mm to 12mm, depending on the application. This sound mat provides delta IIC performance from 20 to 26 points, to improve floor soundproofing performance.
Soundproofing Underlayment Features & Benefits:
- LEED Benefits
- Great sound deadening
- Residential & Commercial Applications
- Code Compliant
- Mold & Mildew Resistant
- Lays flat, easy install
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Rubber
- AcoustiStep underlayment is designed for utmost sound-deadening and flooring support. AcoustiStep touts superior sound attenuation results under any type of floor covering.
- The recycled rubber crumb provides excellent stability and durability for the life of approved flooring choices.
- The cushioning underlay provides anti-fatigue properties for best overall active comfort; transforming cold, hard, and unfriendly floors into softer and warmer flooring environments.
- Contains 96% pre-consumer rubber being recycled to protect the environment, minimize landfills, while making LEED contribution.
- Colors will vary
- Available in 3mm, 5mm, 10mm, and 12 mm thickness
- Other thicknesses available
- Tested as a rubber floor according to BS EN ISO 9239-1: 2002. AcoustiStep meets or exceeds all requirements of fire code
Installation Time: ~ 1 Day
Ideal Sound Blocking For:
- Commercial & Residential
- Music Studios
- Home Theaters
- Conference Rooms