- Acoustical fiberglass fill
- Size Availability: 1.5” 2’x4’/2” 4’x8′
- Thickness: 1.5”/2”
- Tolerance: +/- 1/4 inch
- Mounting for ceiling, columns, and truss
- Edge Profile: Square
- Class A Flammability – Does not exceed 25 Flame Spread, 50 Smoke Developed when tested in accordance with ASTM E84, UL 723 and NFPA 255
- Certified as a low emitting product by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute to both the GREENGUARD Certification Program and the more stringent GREENGUARD Children and Schools standard
Features / Benefits
- High-end absorption, with exceptional acoustic properties.
Mix and match to fit your needs. Various colors to choose from.
1.5” PCF durable fiberglass encapsulated by heat sealed 2.5 mil PVC film. The product is guaranteed for 1 year, but designed to last 10+.
Attach in any number of ways, including direct mount, grid clip, cable and more.
Install Time: ~1 day
Ideal Acoustical Treatment For:
- Health and Fitness Clubs
To read about a case study where we used PVC-Wrapped Ceiling Baffles, click here.